Monday 5 January 2009

Kidney Factor

At the beginning of my search for additional information on Kidney conditions, I came across a company in the USA that sold a pill called 'Kidney Factor' together with a whole load of other alternate medication. And with it came testimonials from other patients who have tried this and improved.

So I took a chance and bought some online. But once the pills arrived, I had my doubts about trusting an online company expecially when you couldn't tell the exact ingredients to the pills - that's a little scary. Plus, I had come to a point of being fed up of trying everything under the sun.

These pills have since been sitting in my storage cupboard until recently. A random conversation with a colleague led to my seeing Jan de Vries - a natural therapist / expert / guru, whose work I have come across many times. Didn't know the man still did consultation and was in Edinburgh!
Talk about coincidences eh?

The only thing I would say about Mr de Vries is that he restored my faith. No second guessing, no ifs or buts. Point blank he said that this will be fixed and I will be well. A few simple words and a little prescription of herbs.

Now talk about coming full circle - one of the prescription was Kidney Factor! Took me a whole month to realise that I have seen the bottle somewhere before... looked in my storage room and there it was.

Coincidence? Meant to be? Or just life's journey that one needs to endure to come full circle? I don't know. All I know is that I am going to give this a shot.

No comments: